- Travel Planning
- Special Events
- Lodging Options
- Dining Options
- Events & Meetings
- My Trip Builder
- Press Releases
Museum of Natural History Coupon
$1 Off Admission for up to 4 People.
Explore the District on foot, by car, or public transportation
There are a number of great ways to get around Salt Lake City to see all the sights. Take a look below for great resources on public transportation, maps and travel information.
Salt Lake Convention and Visitors Bureau
The Salt Lake Convention and Visitors Bureau has two great ways to see it all in Salt Lake. Get ready to see any place, at any pace: The Visit Salt Lake Connect Pass lets you set your own schedule with paid access to the Salt Lake area's most famous and fascinating attractions.
You provide the transportation. We'll provide the fun AND the savings. The Salt Lake Connect Pass City Tour gives you super convenient doorstep-to-doorstep transportation and access to everything awesome in the immediate Salt Lake area. You can customize your own experience on our City Tour-simply choose where you will hop off and explore. When you're done hop back on and repeat.
UTA TRAX Train and Bus Hours of Operation
- On weekdays, most buses run from 6:00 A.M. until 7:00 P.M. Many buses continue to run from 7:00 P.M. to midnight.
- Saturday service runs from 7:00 A.M. until 7:00 P.M. Many buses continue to run from 7:00 P.M. to midnight.
- Sunday service has limited regular routes and most run from 9:00 A.M. until 6:00 P.M.
- Ski service only runs during ski season and runs Sunday through Saturday.
TRAX (operates approximately):
- From 5:30 A.M. to 11:00 P.M. Monday thru Thursdays.
- From 5:30 A.M. to 1:00 A.M. on Fridays and Saturdays.
- From 9:30 A.M. to 9:30 P.M. on Sundays.
University Campus Shuttle
The University of Utah offers daily shuttles, which are in service from 6:00 a.m. through 6:00 p.m.
Take a look at their Routes and Schedules section.
Big Bus Utah Sightseeing Tour
New to Salt Lake City! Hop on the Big Bus Utah Sightseeing tour!
Discover the sights of Salt Lake City on one of our open-air buses. Whether you are only visiting for a few hours or a few days, the 90-minute sightseeing tour with on-board commentary gives you a quick way to see the main attractions of our beautiful city.
Visit their website www.usbusutah.com for more information.